Wednesday 8 June 2011

I want my own vintage shop....

I'm having the best day off work, working in Lottiebel's Boutique in The Forum Shops Sheffield, obviously it's not as busy as Topshop, but the customers are all chatty and friendly and have time to talk, it's amazing watching their eyes light up at vintage items and hand-made jewellery, they love her Scrabble tile rings and their eyes light up when they see them, I can choose the music, from Blondie, to Jamie T, to Diana Ross and The Supremes I'm loving the mix up I have created to set the vintage atmosphere. Let's hope the rain stops and the people of Sheffield will come out on force to browse the gorgeous items.....it's definetly now my dream to own a boutique one day.

Peace, Love and Vintage Delights
xoxo Sophs

No comments:

Post a Comment