Saturday 16 July 2011

I WON

I actually did it, I came second place in June's River Island most stylish, I won £150 of vouchers that I am currently enjoying spending. Thank you if you were one of the people who voted!

I guess you are wondering what I have spent my vouchers on, well who knew spending £150 is so difficult, I'm being savvy and wise, I bought a gorgeous silk feel longline white oversized blazer, from £50 to £20 in the sale...however I have now returned it as everytime I tried it on I felt like an 80s throwback or like I was wearing a labcoat....not the look I was going for.

I have however had some a-mazing buys, a gorgeous pair of sparkly sequin hotpants and THE and I mean THE mother of all feather earrings, turquoise, gorgeous and o so long! I just hope they bring them out in another colour -maybe an orangy/brown or purple.





With the rest of the vouchers I still have £80 I am thinking of getting a winter coat, I know it's only July and people think it's crazy to buy a coat in the height of summer, but trust me I have missed out on some amazing coats in the past for this reason and i won't be doing it this year! However who knows where I will find the perfect one...watch this space.

Peace, love & luck
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment