Sunday 11 December 2011

Oh My God -Shoes!!!!

Officially obsessed with buying shoes -FACT! So last year I Christmas shopped in New York, this year I went to York -it's not the same, but enjoyed feeling Christmassy walkin through the markets all wrapped up rocking my faux fur russian hat. After trying on numerous clothes I once again ended up buying not only a pair of shoes but yes you guessed it another pair of wedges -whoops!!!! These shoes are to die for....the gorgeous black quilted velvet and gold studded detail is beyond amazing and I cannot wait to wear them!!
I did however reign in the shoe buying long enough to become a little bit smitten with a grey baggy sequin jumper in the window of Zara, which was beyond amazing but when I couldn't see it in the shop and asked a sales advisor who was completely clueless but went and found out and it was in the window but not available to buy until today! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh what the actual F who does that???????????????? Look at this gorgeous jumper we are luring you into the store for but wait, stop, halt - no you can't buy it until tomorrow - well obviously I was only visiting York for the day and cannot go back to purchase today - I have looked online and cannot see it but just 100% gutted as it was gorg!!!!! However on the plus side I fell in love with a gorgeous skirt which is short at the front and maxi at the back which I cannot wait to wear with my new shoes.....it's gonna look a treat.
Peace, love & shoe buying wishes Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment