Sunday 1 January 2012

Lady in Red

For years I have wanted a red dress, now not a dress but you can imagine my excitement when I saw this goreous jumpsuit in Topshop marked down from £85 to £30, the minute I saw I had my heart set on this outfit for New Years Eve I styled it up with Chanel clip on earrings and my goreous Topshop Luxe shoes with velvet quilting and studds and loved my look.......up until we were in the first bar and the zipper got caught after I had been to the toilet, it wouldn't go up it wouldn't go down, panic struck I was stuck...for the rest of the night and it was only 9.25pm I had to make it til midnight without going to the toilet, so minimum drinks for me! It was awful worse thing ever, luckily the sleeve detail meant the stuck zipper was hidden so it wasn't noticable but the fact that I was home earlier than I'd have liked to be and had to be cut out of it meant it put a downer on my night, most of all though I am gutted I can't wear it again, I was hoping to rock with a 70s inspired headband in the summer but it is completely ruined now....So I was lady in red for one night only and the search for the perfect red outfit is still on....... Happy New Year Everyone hope your outfits were better than mine Peace, love & happiness throughout 2012 Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment