Tuesday 24 January 2012

My SS12 wishlist is so long it is unreal....

My current wishlist...

TopShop cut out top
£24 - topshop.com

TopShop acid jeans
£38 - topshop.com

TopShop wood shoes
£85 - topshop.com

Balenciaga bag
€1.186 - ekseption.es

Alexander Wang handle bag
$875 - barneys.com

Ashley Lace Front Sandals
£90 - topshop.com

Is it payday yet?????? NO!!! It is still only January but on the plus side I finally get paid this week...only two more days to get through before FRIDAY!!! It will definetly be a TGIF moment!!! And not having to work until 2.30pm I have the morning to do what I do best -shop!!!! I know I should be saving yada yada but seriously???? I 100% can justify the NEEEEEEEED right now for new clothes it has been far to long! And the number one item on my wishlist - a pair of jeans!!! I know!!!!! It has been years since I have bought jeans and only crack them out a few times a year, but I feel this time will be different....I have my eye on these Topshop bad boys.....why? Because some tops are too long to wear with shorts yet not long enough to wear with tights or leggings, mainly because I like short shorts but still I'm hoping I can rock a pair of jeans, obviously they will be worn with heels and some sort of statement jewellery item but I'm quite excited at the idea!!! I also am dying for a pair of these gladiator style sandals, I think they will look awesome in summer with a long baggy tee or maxi! I am still lusting after another Balenciaga bag and in particular a red one....one day....some day....one day or if not an Alexander Wang Rocco bag....plus still lusting after a Tom Ford lippy, which to be fair is the most affordable item as I will be skint again this time next week as got so much to pay for this month....nothing exciting either just bills haha but I am determined that I will book a holiday this year DETERMINED!!!!! Best get selling some old clothes to buy some new ones!!!! Peace, love and acid wash jeans Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment