Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hidden treasure...

Camouflage....prediction right now, the next biggest trend! The white trash, thug life dressing continues, the perfect print to set off a white tee and denim short, I can only dream that this summer I will manage to own a pair of The Ragged Priest denim shorts and hopefully may be able to rock with a bare leg if I can tan them well enough that is, obviously the shoe of choice to complete this dream of a look I wanna sport this summer is a black Jeffrey Campbell spiked lita (if you are reading this and don't know what they are, shame on you!) But still these bad boys appear to be sold out in the UK pretty much every payday!!! Anyway I took a vintage army camo print jacket
Finally my second lot of studs I ordered had arrived
Then with a bit of patience
I am very happy with the results and I cannot wait to rock this bad boy this summer, studding on camo I think gives the perfect compliment and reminds me of hidden treasure I love it!!! Definetly try it yourself! I think it will look awesome with a baggy black tee and black American Apparel disco pants too (yet another item on my wish list) however if I don't end up getting a holiday this year I do believe I will be strutting about in spike litas and disco pants, if I can pull them off, I have been told by my best friend I won't be able to pull off a disco pant and this upsets me!!! Peace, love and camo Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment