Sunday 22 April 2012

More spikes please Vicar, dedication to The Ragged Priest

So since Rihanna wore that outfit at Coachella fest The Ragged Priest brand has been banged about left right and centre all over my friends facebook and twitter pages, now it is a brand I have only myself been coverting for a few months, with concessions in major Topshop stores, last time I went to Manchester I nearly died at the spiked beauties.
Rihanna is my major girl crush....still (for those who don't know.) She looks beyond fierce in these bad boys, complete with Topshop crop and vintage Chanel jacket which yes omg yes I would die for!! Now the crop top is something I don't need to buy, mainly due to the fact that my flat mate has an obsession, yes she has 7 current season Topshop crops, which I think is an achievement as sale only started last week! Good news for me though as I can borrow, although definetly do not have Rihanna's stomach (gutted) so I won't be able to rock quiet like she does but a crop with something highwaisted is a look I shall be channeling at the minute, and for some reason I have a new found love for a maxi, now I used to think why would I wanna cover up my legs but this season I am all about the maxi skirt much to my surpise. Spikes are having a major moment right now, and The Ragged Priest is definetly leading the way, I love their on trend new season pastel colours
I am just left torn and wondering which items to purchase as it is too good and I want it all, man I wish I could be the girl who has everything sometimes!!! That Rihanna is one lucky Biatch!!!! Peace, love and the spikiest spikes ever Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment