Wednesday 1 August 2012

I'm the girl who loves a denim short

Those who know me know I am addicted to buying and wearing denim shorts, they are the basis of my casual everyday outfits, worn with heels obviously!

Now I've not blogged for a while but thought I'd share with you a couple of my new favourites, I'm still loving studs and my DIY and eBay skills helped me make these studded bad boys, which I can't wait to wear when I go on holiday as think tights ruin the effect, but obviously England doesn't give much hope of bare leg weather right now, it's the 1st August and I am wearing a denim shirt and leather jacket -sort it out please it's like it's October!

I love these studs I ordered think they are my favourite yet thank you eBay seller the-retired-punk I def feel that I need some more and need black and light wash denim Levi's in the same style studding!

I am loving Bitching and Junkfood shorts as well at the minute, there are lots to chose from on Urban Outfitters website, I went for these leather crossed ones -the second pair I own from this brand and once again they didn't disappoint -they are amaze, a tad Jessie J and a tad predictable with the crosses, crosses seem to be rocking up on leggings everywhere these days and we all know black milk made the originals! Anyway thought these would be a nice winter short and a bit longer than all my others. Please fill me in if anyone sees any other denim shorts I need to know about

Peace, love and short shorts
Sophs
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment