Tuesday 21 August 2012

Today is mostly about sequins and gothic roots

Christmas is coming Topshop is full of sequins, this years Christmas trend sensationalist, and some of the pieces are amaze, but I won't be getting my hands on any of them just yet as I'm still saving for holiday monies....but believe me some of their new embellished beauties will be in my wardrobe at some point! Urban Outfitters have gorgeous vintage leather skirts and only £40 holding out til next Tuesday when I have been paid to purchase one, I wore my old leather skirts all the time and this one I fear will be no different! So today I am wearing my black lace bitching and junkfood shorts, a new beautie in my wardrobe a gorgeous black sequin embellished vintage crop and obviously spiked litas and silver jewellery, found out my original cross necklace from about 5 years ago web the Topshop Christmas trend was called gothic fairy tale -my favourite of all trends!

Anyway this is my early August aw12 tribute to the Christmas trends and sequins will always be my most favourite thing to wear!

Peace, love and embellishment
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment