Friday 5 October 2012

It's been far too long since I've blogged

Apologies for my lack of blogging -I did not realise quite how much has happened and since I last blogged cowboy boots are back in stores...no joke a key trend for aw12 that I don't think I'm too pleased about, prove me wrong but I think it's an item best reserved for fancy dress only.

So since my last posts I've been on holiday FINALLY!!! Now not your typical girls holiday as our resort hasn't been lively for at least 10 years but it was so nice to get some sunshine and chill out and relax for a week forgetting about the rest of the world, of course I missed wifi I spend far too much time on twitter and Instagram @ladysophs

It's October already this means the best winter coats have already gone, holding out for a gorgeous Topshop boyfriend fit one with faux fur collar just need some extra money, currently some loved items are listed on eBay on hope of making the £110 I need.

In other news I've had my fringe cut back in -a winter must and I love it as much as the first time I got a fringe if not more.

Also I am excited to be getting tickets for Glastonbury - fingers crossed! I need to experience a festival and Glasto is my number one choice 9am Sunday will be hopefully my chance to secure my ticket -I'm already looking forward to wearing denim shorts, fringing and wellies!

This year I have learnt that going on holiday at the end of summer not only means you don't get to show off your tan but also I was so preoccupied with holiday clothes my winter wardrobe is fiercely lacking -seriously! I purchased a couple of bits but I need more at the minute my wardrobes looking bare. I'm not inspired by the clothes at the minute I keep finding shoes which I need to stop buying, especially as they are not cheap -yes Jeffrey Campbell and Topshop I mean you -while you keep making such good shoes my clothing wardrobe is lacking!!!

How long will it be until I cave and buy these topshop STUNNERS???
And yes I need them they are the most perfect everyday shoe!

I already, finally on payday last week got the Cheap Monday patent ankle strapped wedge boots I've been lusting after for like 2 months, practically everyday! Although I've not worn them with the ankle strap yet as I feel you need a bare leg to do them justice and it's just too cold at the moment but I've worn them a couple of times as a day shoe and they are super comfy and I like the tackiness of them when worn with a casualish outfit!

I ordered a camo vest from Urban Outfitters online, it came today, it's being returned tomorrow -why I ordered it I don't know I am clearly over camo it's clearly died its death along with Boy London (sorry Jordan) and I am being sensible and putting this money in my coat fund -yes I'm saving for something -purely because I cannot stand to freeze like I did tonight waiting for the bus no matter how many more calories it burns! A leather jacket and Mongolian fur scarf is not sufficient winter weather attire for someone who gets nesh like me. Now I could dig out one of the coats I own but I can't bare to crack out the beloved toppers leopard fur as I will get too attached to the toastyness again and my Zara cape coat is too annoying when you have a handba! Urgh nothing is ever easy!

Anyway starting to ramble, but I shall try and blog more frequently
Peace, love and always shoe shopping
Sophs
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment