Wednesday 17 October 2012

Tricked and treated

I am finding myself dressing somewhat halloween themed recently -outfits I put together seem to be inspired by The Craft or other halloween outfits -totally turning gothic glam and I think I like it -perfect for the month of October.

Skeleton tees, bandage tights, witchy maxis, mesh sleeves, statement jewellery, skulls and leather are all statements for this time of year and Topshop is doing the best high street halloween inspired outfits right now, feeling skinted though think I have had a few too many treats right now!

My topshop '06 moons and stars jumper has also been cracked back out of hibernation right now -this could possibly be one of my most favourite topshop items, it's so toasty and such a statement -firm favourite.

After a few years I am still coveting the Alexander Rocco bag and I couldn't help but wonder how amazing it would be with some of these items.

Peace, love and happy halloween
Sophs
xoxo

1 comment: