Monday 22 October 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Less than 65 to go (SORRY) and I have already watched Elf, had nothing better to do on Friday night a week before payday...don't feel sorry for me I clearly spend all my money on clothes and fashion so sometimes a DVD and beans on toast tea is exciting as it gets. Anyway it got me into the spirit of thinking about what I want for Christmas...I have been searching forever for a cute vintage looking Vinyl player, mostly getting outbid on eBay or them been collection only and being somewhere really random like Southhampton yeah can't travel down there too easily haha so I think I will have to cave and get a Crosley, don't get me wrong they are not horrible and I would be very greatful of one I love that you can convert songs to USB and that they are more reliable it would just be super cool to play vintage vinyl (I say vintage my Mum has some treats I fingers crossed can't wait to get my hands on - there are some classics) on a vintage vinyl player but this looks to be top of my list. Crosley Record Player £140, Urban Outfitters (instore & online)
Other than that I am not really sure what Christmas will bring...fingers crossed for some more Stella perfume -the original -not Lily as nice as it is nothing compares to Stella -it is my absolute favourite smell in the world. It would also be nice to have some good make up again some YSL treats, Chanel or even Mac, I have kept on top of Lippy etc but am getting fed up of using Rimmel foundation now! If anyone else is wanting to purchase a gift and is unsure anything from Topshop will go down a treat, or Chanel naturally, but I am still on the hunt for a red handbag, Balenciaga or Alexander Wang would finish off most outfits incredibly....anyway a girl can keep dreaming....but fingers crossed for a Vinyl player, I can feel the retro beats already! Peace, love & Christmas wishes Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment