Wednesday 31 October 2012

Things are starting to get scary...

I love halloween fancy dress, Friday I went out as a magician, I used giant cards and a light up bunny on a top hat -I got both from urban outfitters and teamed it with items I already had - and an amazing tassel topshop top I borrowed off my flat mate -perfect! I did my own make up -two faced skeleton style

And tonight it is round 2, now I've had today off so started getting ready now, whoa, whoa is that the sound of the police! I am going to be a dead cop -who's eyes got shot out in a shoot out -I believe halloween should be about blood, guts and gore not mean girls style with lingerie and animal ears -you can look sexy with lots of blood -I think so anyway plus I've had lots of fun doing my halloween make up -it's making me wish I worked for MAC -I'd make a good make up artist plus I'd fit in we'll dressed in all black!

Peace, love and trick or treats
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment