Monday 22 October 2012

Finally purchasing a new winter coat...

So after copious amounts of time wearing the leopard print fur I am beginning to resent it, it's toasty but too done right now, I mean Toppers have not even bought it out AGAIN this year but Asos have, I love it and won't be eBaying as there are times I will want to wear it but I need a new daily coat. Last year the fur collar boyfriend beauty touched down to Topshop, I fell in love but regretfully didn't buy it, they did a gorgeous burnt orange with brownish fun collar that was amaze..a few lucky people I know smacked it up and it still looks effortless and amazing....I have searched for it on eBay and it is currently selling -with bids, not buy it now for £249 -RIDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was only £110 brand new!!! They also did the same coat last year in a grey with black fur and just my luck a super similar one is out again this year! This time I am owning it, I need it, I need the fur collar to keep me toasty whilst I wait at 11pm when I finish a late night for my first of 2 trams...it's perfet and it is what I shall be spending my money on this Friday when I get paid! I am too excited to finally own this beauty I know it will be a coat I love for years!
Peace love and winter coats Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment