Wednesday 21 November 2012

Velvet.....it's bloody everywhere

You know Christmas is coming when velvet has touched down in high street stores now as per its all over Topshop, there's key pieces in Urban Outfitters too as well as Zara and Rivers.

Now for years I have been anti velvet,
primarily it's the touch, I got a velvet bodycon skirt from Topshop, thought it would be ok with thick tights and a top tucked in but no after two hours I had to take it off and wear something else!

Anyway this year it all changed! How, well my flatmate came home with the most beautiful velvet fringed kimono, toppers obviously and in my favourite colour red, it's too hard not to resist it I am overcoming the fear and fighting for fashion and wearing the velvet kimono because it would be rude not too, it's beyond amazing! Plus I have layered it so its not too close to my skin!

Who knows maybe in a few weeks I may be able to wear a full velvet dress or playsuit....I will just take it one velvet item at a time

Peace, love and velvet
Sophs
Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment