Saturday 1 December 2012

Because real is better than fake....

December the 1st is finally here...that means one thing it's nearly Christmas and I cannot contain my excitement of putting the tree up and feeling festive! Now last years tree consisted of mainly jewellery and corsages due to lack of decorations, I've now learnt the trick -buy a smaller tree, real ones are of course by far the best -the incredible Christmas smell -our little beauty came in a pot too for only £15 -thank you Asda! I'm all about the festivities but lets be honest give me clothes any day so smart price decorations are the way to go -a classic red and gold theme and of course candy canes -I think they make the tree * there is only one thing left to do now and that is watch my favourite Christmas movie -Elf because the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
*candy canes may not all last until Christmas Day

Peace, love and Christmas cheer
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment