Saturday 1 December 2012

My fringing obsession continues...

I need to effin wind it in, on payday I was shopping in Topshop, yes Topshop I mention it a lot but yes it is my favourite shop I am a Topshop whore and I don't care who knows it for me it can do no wrong especially when it comes to fringing -this is what they do best, along with sequins, basics, jewellery and shoes!

Now as I was shopping, not for anything in particular, just a casual payday browse I came across the most beautiful dress i have seen in a while, my Christmas party dress, my second tassle dress but it was there hanging in the middle of buy it now, my favourite bit in any Topshop -the place where dreams come true -and when I pulled out this fringed number I knew it would be mine, I didn't care it was two sizes too big wearing it oversized will add to the effect of the fringed flapper dancer look I will go for at my Christmas party. It's cooler than the aqua floor length fringed beauty I was going to wear and a lot less red carpet, I can't wait to get my shimmy on!

In other fringed news today was beyond amazing -I nearly died when I saw it hanging on the front forest fixtures of Toppers Meadowhall in my favourite clothing colour -the fringed sleeved kimono! Death! Spring summer 2010 I saw this in cream on a graphic, I lusted after it, I found it, I bought it, I wore it, I washed it, it was ruined -fringed perfection ruined by the touch of water -words could not explain how gutted I was -trawling eBay it still sells for ridiculous overpriced insanities but I no longer need to search for it here it is and black as well I can incision so many outfits it going with and making and I cannot wait to wear it especially with this space dye body which was an insane bargain too.

Fringing is my favourite and I have uploaded a collection of my favourite fringed outfits from over the years -fringing is like Chanel once I own it i don't part with it


Peace, love and fringing for life
Sophs
Xoxo

















No comments:

Post a Comment