Tuesday 4 December 2012

Who's that girl.......it's Kate

For the past few days most of us have been dying to know who will be fronting Topshop's Christmas campaign, they had us hooked posting clues on twitter and I finally figured it out before they announced it was Kate. The video of the beaut Kate Bosworth’s performance of the iconic ‘Winter Wonderland’ created by Topshop is inspired by the famous piano scene with Michelle Pffeifer in ‘’The Fabulous Baker Boys’’ she has been my thinspiration for a long time but in this video she has possibly become my new girl crush, made more exciting by the fact she replied to my tweet on twitter -she is an absolute babe I love her

You can watch the video here -http://bit.ly/WFefp

Peace, love and winter wonderland wishes
Sophs
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment