Wednesday 9 January 2013

Hope everyone had a happy new year

So long 2012 hello 2013.... an odd number year -my favourite I love odd numbers years because for some reason they are always so much better and I fear this year will be no different! Major things happening this year -I'm turning 25 (shhhhh) I fear this is official grown up territory it's md twenties creeping up to 30s hmmmm need to start thinking about more grown up things saving money yada yada yada -BORING!!!

New Years resolutions include learning to drive, I need to do this because getting bored of a ten minute car journey to work taking me over a hour now, plus a car would be extra storage for shoes! Seriousness though I have never had lessons but fingers crossed it will be easy after all hundreds of people drive don't they.

Also need to try and clear debt -I am gonna try harder than last year as credit card still lingering and overdraft haunting me -I will actively try to pay more money off each payday -promise!! That and buy more scratch cards and lotto tickets in hope of winning big!

The main thing though this year is to be happy! So I can look back at the end of the year and say yes 2013 one of the best years of my life -life is what we make it we need to create our own memories and make it special. Tonight I decorated a cream bird cage I got for Christmas off one of my beautiful friends with flowers they were throwing out at work -I am going to write down everything that makes me happy, all good things that happen no matter how big or small and put them inside then read them at the end of the year -hopefully it will be super full

I will try and blog more this year too, please bare in mind working 40 hours a week it's sometimes hard to fit in

Peace, love and a healthy and happy 2013
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment