Sunday 17 February 2013

All blogs post the same stuff

Unless you have dropped off the face of the universe today you will know it's London Fashion week and Topshop Unique showed today at the Tate -Jourdan Dunn who I have loved since the Topshop campaign on London buses back in 2009 when she modelled the moons and stars jumper I coverted and still love to this day and Cara Delevingne this months Vogue cover girl and it seems everyone's new favourite girl crush -what a babe!

Anyway this year Unique fucking brought it -a beyond fierce collection of sequins, furs, silks, PVC and other fabulous things including one of my favourite items -the jumpsuit -this pale pink one I need in my life ASAP I will be wearing it to Christmas parties and weddings in 2014 -I love it by far the best unique collection to date. I love you Topshop LA and this all in one week you have excelled my expectations

Peace, love and unique
Sophs
xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment