Sunday 17 March 2013

Blue Jeans

This year I am loving denim, yes denim I bought jeans and I have practically lived in them, those that know me may think this odd I usually only wear jeans about twice a year but this year I am all over them. I also am still obsessed with my denim shirt and denim shorts too and have also purchased the Topshop acid wash denim skirt -addicted much! I did not see this coming!

My jeans of choice are these vintage Levis 505, dad jeans if you will, I got mine from the Urban Renewal range at Urban Outfitters and have to wear them with a belt because otherwise they fall down I could recreate a Jenny Craig advert quite literally haha, I think part of my love for them is because they are so comfy. But also just because they are different from anything i have ever worn! I love wearing them with crop tops and seeing as my best mate and flat mate has literally every crop top Topshop has ever made I am laughing -so many different outfits I can create and I love it!

I think I am becoming a little bit Urban and I think I like it, I also have bought some five year olds frilly ankle socks and love how cute they look with my jeans I also enjoy that they make my ankles look super skinny and obviously my shoe obsession means I bought the cream Sheryl Topshop wedges I think my summer look is sorted!!

Crack out a dad jean if you are not a jeans person, trust me you won't regret it
Peace, love and vintage Levi's
Sophs
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment