Sunday 17 March 2013

These are a few of my favourite things right now...

My chartreuse obsession was taken to a new level when Rihanna launched her River Island collection and this knot back turtleneck is a sure fire favourite. I love wearing it with denim its great with my dad jeans I'm obsessed with at the minute and I wore it on a night out recently with this acid wash skirt -80s throwback!!

Obviously my love of all black is still here in amongst the chartreuse and denim and I love this black jersey dress I picked up from toppers for only £25 -bargain!! I can't wait for it to be warmer so I can just wear it with my vintage fringed leather jacket -come on weather bitch we have had enough snow this year lets concentrate on the sunshine now please!!!

Literally obsessed with this statement necklace too, trying not to buy jewellery as have a room full but this piece caught my eye and its safe to say for the mere 2 weeks I have owned it it has probably only left my neck twice -fashion maths working out value per wear right there!!!

I wouldn't be me if I didn't love my Chanel either and it just so happens to go with every outfit although I think I am going to have to send it for a service soon so it looks all shiny once again!

And my love for Topshop shoes continues...

Peace, love and new Garms
Sophs
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment