Tuesday 11 February 2014

Long overdue...


Apologies for the lack of blogging, I've had a lot on, we are in our new house now, we spent Christmas here and it was lovely, the main rooms are pretty much finished we still have decor and bits to do but it will all come in time, I can't wait til the day we get a dining room table, I've managed to master the art of tv dining pretty well though.

So as well as Christmas happening since I last blogged, where I was truely spoilt by my soulmate, I got some gorgeous things and had an amazing day, the hardest part was been not being able to see my Mom this year, which I was gutted about but we will spend Christmas together again one day. We have also had the sales, and this year Topshop was on top form with bargain after bargain, mark down after markdown and new lines added so much I found it really hard to resist! 


I received this gorgeous gold french ornate jewellery box for Christmas, one of my favourite gifts ever


The Christmas dinner feast, or main event as I like to call it.


This to die for Tiffany infinity ring which has led me to wearing lots of silver jewellery right now.


This is probably my most favourite photo ever, 2013 was most definitely the happiest year of my life.  2014 will be even better, I witness 2 of my best friends get married, I am going to Glastonbury, I get to spend so many more happy times in our new home and fingers crossed me and Ben will get a holiday, hoping to pass my driving test too as well as wearing more tailoring! 

I mentioned the sales were on top form, here are some of my bargains


The white tassel dress, I can't wait for summer to rock this with a tan, feather earrings and copious rings. 


I got this awesome Karl sweatshirt from net-a-porter I will sit inside wearing it reading my Karl Lagerfeld book one day soon! 



These Topshop blue suede boots are irresistible in real life, the blue is electric and adds a colour pop to any outfit, obviously one of my favourites despite how flat they are -please note these boots do have a 1 inch block heel but due to being a women in heels anything below 2 inches I consider a flat.

Peace, love and happy bargain hunting
Sophs 
xoxo  








No comments:

Post a Comment