Tuesday 11 February 2014

L O V E

Love is in the air.
All you need is love.
What is love? 



Valentine's day is fast approaching, every month we have some sort of celebration a few weeks back it was Chinese New Year, yes we all got a Chinese to celebrate, soon it will be pancake day, I've already booked it off work, even though we can eat pancakes any day, we love to join in and get involved and Valentine's is no different.  For those single people just remember you are single every other day too, and one day someone is going to hug you so tight, that all of your broken pieces stick back together and that right there, that moment is true love.

I like to wear red on Valentine's, there is a banging red suit I'm coverting in Topshop sale right now, £45 for the jacket and trousers and the fit is amaze.



But I think I will stick with one of my favourite purchases from 2013, the love heart print blouse I got from Topshop. Now if you have seen me between November and now I will no doubt have had this blouse on I am totally smitten by it and feel that once washed and ironed this will be on my back Friday 


Love heart jewellery is all over the high street right now, you can pick up rings, necklaces the lot, but I love this old mikey beast, remember mikey jewellery it was so good, I bought this years ago because I thought the old lady had dropped it into the ocean at the end. Obviously a red lip is needed on Valentine's -Mac ladydanger is my favourite red.

Obsessing with heart shapes? Why not make yourself and loved one a heart shaped pizza, I bought a packet base and just added water rolled out cut into a heart and topped with goats cheese and caramelised onions and it tasted amazing, it was so easy and quick to make too.

Stuck for gift ideas? I could always whip you up a plate with a love quote on, you can make the breakfast on it though.


Peace, love and lots of it
Sophs 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment