Saturday 8 March 2014

Spring Summer 2014 style essentials


Coco Chanel rocked a striped tee like no other. 100% inspirational babestation.  Naturally I'm biased as love all things Chanel, let's take a moment to appreciate this weeks Paris fashion supermarket curtesy of Karl. Yes it was insane, yes I love food shopping but would die to food shop in the Chanel food store. Sadly I am not Rihanna or Cara so didn't get an invite.


So I finally found the perfect Breton striped tee. Thank you Topshop Boutique. I want to wear this simple,stylish piece of perfection every day, every day.

Get yours now at topshop.com before they sell out.  If I win the lottery tonight I'm bulk buying them all a la Simon Cowell.  


It was my birthday this week, lucky for me I have an amazing boyfriend who has epic present buying teckers, please take a minute to appreciate my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in blue. The perfect sized bag for everyday, the speedy is a style that LV is famous for thanks to Audrey Hepburn, back in the day, she is the reason why we have the smaller 25 size, because she is dainty she can pull off a smaller bag oh so well.  It was a very tough decision between monogram LV and the blue but the blue won and this is one of the best decisions I've made to date.


A soppy thank you Ben for making my birthday extra special, and not just for this absolute treat but for all the thoughtful things too.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with maps right now, this frame was made by my boyfriend who admits he is not very creative, but this is amazing,  inside the hearts are map locations of special places we have been and a lovely quote under each. I will treasure it forever.


Anyone who fancies some amazing pub food needs to take a trip to The Fox House in the countryside near Sheffield. The decor is amazing and the chips are unreal.  Such a lovely place, we went there for our very first date and again this week for my birthday.


I am absolutely in love with the stamp pictures on their walls, and I am now on the hunt for one for my living room.  My homewear obsession is taking over.

Obviously I am going to mention Topshop shoes as I do every blog post, my current favourites are the black Premium Peace boot, which are now reduced to £70 on promotion, they are a dressier version of the Argos I have lived in since August.




Topshop as always is on point around this time of year, I couldn't resist the snakeskin coat, worn by this total babestation at London fashion week and Kelly Osbourne. Perfect for warmer days, perfect belted as a dress for work.


And last but not least one of my favourite items of the moment is the Topshop Persian rug sweat top. There is a matching bodycon midi skirt, but that's not for me, I want to layer this carpet jumper over everything and lol about on a carpet in it.

Carpet print sweat -£34 Topshop, I bought in a 16 as found it quite small fitting and I wanted oversized


Worn here with black Joni jeans -£36 Topshop
Faux fur collar and necklace past season Topshop
YSL inspired arty ring -eBay 





Worn today over my Little White Lies Wednesday Adams dress with black tights and my new bag.
I will be wearing these items a lot this season, and this is a top pick to take to Glastonbury this summer.

Peace, love and speedys
Sophs 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment