Tuesday 29 June 2010



So currently skinted at the minute (due to having a shopping addiction, rent, bills etc) I have to pay off the rest of my New York trip by 3rd August and have found out today that we will now have to pay an extra £50 each as we can no longer fly on the day we booked and have to fly the day before so we do get an extra night which is exciting...therefore now I will need an extra outfit and extra funds for shopping so on a shopping ban until then!
I also need to renew my passport so will need to make some money to do that also...I'm currently contemplating having a party where people come to my house and browse my items and can purchase things (obviously not everything will be for sale and prices will be negotiable) I am yet to decide whether this is a good idea, I could ebay things but it's so much effort to put everything on ebay and post the items plus people just want to buy things for 99p which is annoying!
So as I won't be purchasing many things before New York I am contemplating what I shall wear while I am there, my main staple item will be last years leopard print coat, which I almost didn't buy but am so glad I did. It is the best coat I have ever owned, super stylish and so warm, and as NYC will be freezing it will be perfect. I will carry Chanel, wear sunnies and try to blend in so that I could be mistaken for a New Yorker! I am very excited and looking forward to this trip!
Any ideas of how I can make money are welcome and if you see me buying something I give you full permission to tell me not too!

Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment