Wednesday 16 June 2010

Yet another gorgeous thing from Jessica Kagan Cushman



Just when I thought my favourite jewellery designer Jessica Kagan Cushman couldn't get any better she designs these beauties. JKC is famous for her bangles with witty sayings and quotes from movies like my all time favourite film The Wizard of Oz, if you have not heard of her, trust me you are missing out and you need to google her now, well when you have finished reading my blog that is, her bangles are fabulous quality, kooky and look great stacked, plus they attract lots of attention and compliments!

Skulls are everywhere since the death of Alexander McQueen earlier this year and I love that JKC has paid homage to him by creating her own skull ring but also necklaces. I love her that little bit more for these and they are added to my wish list of must have items for this season!

Peace, love xoxo Sophs

No comments:

Post a Comment