Monday 14 June 2010

SALES, SALES, SALES!

So many shops have started their summer sales: Selfridges, French Connection and Kurt Geiger, net-a-porter, matches, Harvey Nix on Wednesday and Topshop next week!
Being skint at the minute I am disappointed, although I treated myself to some gorgeous Carvela sandals from KG for the bargain price of £39, perfect to wear throughout the summer months. I would love to purchase more - a trip to Selfridges would be delightful.

However, in some ways I am glad the sales are here as this will mean all the crap that hasn't sold these past few months can finally be shifted and in it's place will be some gorgeous new clothes inspired by the AW11 trends.

Now as I much prefer winter trends this excites me as I cannot wait to see what fashion treats will be around ready for next season.

A girl can never have too many sequins so I will be on the look out for some of those come the Christmas party season, in particular I would like some sequined shorts, as I have dresses and jackets galore now! Shorts are my staple summer item this year and would like to continue wearing shorts later in the year, so hopefully some gorgeous embellished beauties will appear on the high street.

I will also be on the search for some perfect winter boots this year, I will be wanting some ankle and some knee length, in particular some red ones as I am still wishing I had invested in the gorgeous Russell&Bromley beauties that were red with gold studs all down the back that I spent all last winter lusting after! I am praying they will bring them out again and this time I will begrudging part with £300 for them as they are truly beautiful.

In the mean time it's not even July yet and we have barely had the summer sunshine so I will enjoy wearing my summer clothes and make the most of it while it lasts

xoxoSophs

No comments:

Post a Comment