Monday 2 August 2010

A/W 2010

Madame Noir Chandelier
$1,785 - jaysonhomeandgarden.com


This Week | NET-A-PORTER.COM
240 GBP - net-a-porter.com


Heart Suspender Style Tights
$16 - topshop.com




The highstreet shops are now beginning to become jampacked with goodies ready for next season! I love winter clothes so much more than summer ones so I am in heaven right now, I love the copious amounts of leopard print and black, my winter wardrobe staples this year are the leopard fur coat, knitwear jumpers, my favourite being those by Markus Lupfer with a sequin motif which I have been rocking out the past few winters and I feel this year will be no different. This year though, red is back with avengence, I love red and am still searching for some amazing red boots and bag, but I will be getting a red dress for the Christmas party season, at which point my hair will be back to brunette to rock the red perfectly, until then I am going blonder and will be wearing red lipstick.

xoxo Sophs

No comments:

Post a Comment