Thursday 5 August 2010

I'm all over leopard print!



A/W10 is almost here and once again leopard print is big which I love and actually am obessing over a little bit too much right now! I can't help it I adore it, from lingerie to tights, to dresses, shoes, bags and a coat it's so hot right now and teamed with black and red lippy you can't go wrong!!! Although I am still lusting after the Stephan Sprouse for LV scarf, I can't believe I let one go, yes a year or two ago I tried one on in Manchester Selfridges pranced around with it on but opted against it, right now I wished I had bought it! Topshop do a similar one but it's just not the same!! Fingers crossed I will win some money soon so I can buy all these things I am lusting after, until then I will continue to eBay last years clothes to afford this years!

Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment