Monday 23 August 2010

Camel is the new black



AW10 is here, well almost, we all know now that camel is the new black, the one thing I need, yes that's right need, in camel is a camel cape coat, I have seen numerous versions on the highstreet but have come back to lusting after this topshop one, and at £95 is a steal, although I need £95 first to buy it! I have been coverting a cape coat for a few years now, in the form of a black one from Zara circa 2008, however it's looking a bit tatty and this camel one could be my perfect cape coat replacement. Cape coats look amazing, however it will never be as warm as my faux fur leopard lovely, and it annoys me you can't use a shoulder bag but this camel beauty will look amazing with long black leather gloves and my vanilla mulberry emmy bag - I best get saving!!!

xoxo Sophs

No comments:

Post a Comment