Monday 10 January 2011

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain



I am aware it is only January and summer is sweet time away so before I start lusting after summer attire which this year will no doubt be fabulous, I am already dying for new season Topshop, there are some gorgeous items but we obviously living in England will get bucket loads of rain first, and no doubt more snow. I need snow/rain appropriate footwear so will be saving (yes saving) for some Hunter wellies, now I am no wellie pro but I know Hunter are the only wellies to buy and although I would love some of the black croc print Jimmy Choo for Hunter wellies I will probably settle for plain black or maybe bright red.

I am not a big fan of rain, but I can't wait until Spring is here and I can put my faux fur coat away and dig out my trench coat and crack back out the leather jackets. So long minus degrees please!!

Peace, love, Chanel
Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment