Saturday 22 January 2011

Toughening up nude



The shops are full of summer clothes and it is still minus 3! No hope of bare legs and sandels any time soon, however I will be working summer shades such as nudes, these will remain wintery toughened up with leather and anything emblazzoned with studs. I also feel like I have enough leopard print items, when I can easily wear triple leopard I feel that's enough, so I am going to stick with animal print but branch out to snake print, thank you Topshop for your Snake Valley trend, I feel a snake print blouse is on the cards. I am also drawn to fringing this season, now fringing is something I have avoided in previous years but the leather fringes off these shorts are to die for and at the minute I am partial to a fringed top, this summer I think my inner hippy will come out but at the minute I am sticking to the rock star chic style.

Peace, love, chanel
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment