Saturday 22 January 2011

Oh my god, I jut DIED!



The Rachel Zoe Project is fast becoming one of my favourite TV Shows, alongside SATC, Gossip Girl and The OC of course. I LOVE Rachel Zoe, I want her job, styling is something I miss so much and if I was ever given an opportunity to do something like Rachel Zoe does, well I might just DIE! I love and share her obsession with Chanel, no matter how skint I become I will never part with Chanel and am in awe of her beautiful vintage Chanel items. My aim this year is to dress more like Rachel Zoe as she is my current style icon, I will be rocking sunnies no matter what the weather, layering gold chains, rocking black, leopard print and Chanel - to be honest not much different from my current style! For anyone who hasn't seen it watch The Rachel Zoe Project on Really (sky 248) 9pm everyday, it is ba-na-nas!!! Any one who has seen it will understand why I love it so much.

Peace, love, chanel
Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment