Thursday 20 October 2011

I say brrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold in here....

We all now it's cold, we are nearly in November, yet everyone is moaning it's freezing -crank up the heating and crack out the winter clothes!!!! It is essential this year that I purchase a new winter coat, as my warmest one a leopard faux fur number from Topshop circa 2009 is once again back with avengence and every other person is wearing it....I love this coat and am not ready to part with it, number one because it is very toasty, the warmest coat I own, and number 2 although it has been overkilled this year I still love leopard print....however my leopard needs to go into hibernation and a new faux fur coat needs to be purchased....although I have yet to find a coat I love this year, this Topshop one comes close, I love the fur and I like the fit but I feel it is stepping out of my comfort zone of black, they do do a black version but the fur is no where near as nice...what I do know is I need to find a warm coat quickly because I have been far too cold in my leather jacket and mongolian scarf combo these past few days.....however being cold does have the added benefit of burning extra calories!!
Peace, love and extra layering Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment