Monday 24 October 2011

Sexy and spikey

Well it is that time of year again when the clothes and accessories are at their best!!! I LOVE autumn winter fashion and this year is no different! I love sequins, sequins and more sequins, I jadore faux fur I love the glamour and how fabulous it makes you feel, not to mention how toasty it is, I love leather....this year I am going to branch out and maybe go for a leather trouser, I mean I have jackets, leggings, skirts and shorts but leather trousers are what I am feeling, I love how all the clothes right now have gone that one step further and the strapping is pure bondage...it is beyond fierce!!! My gothic inner child is coming out in the form of a hand full of skull and knuckle duster rings not to mention all the jewellery made up of spikes....my love for studds has trippled this year, I want everything covered in studds and spikes, I'm contemplating buying bags of studds off ebay and getting creative as everything seems to be silver and gold is my preference!! I'll upload pix of anything I do get round to studding! All black is obviously my favourite choice for layering up all this fierce jewellery to make it stand out, and I will be teaming it with the perfect bright pink lippy...this is when I can track down the shade I am lusting after...MAC Candy Yum Yum, however it was limited edition circa 2007 and I am gutted to have missed out I need this lip colour so badly right now!!! If anybody knows where I can purchase one....please get in touch...until then I will have to make do with a Nars shade similar I will be purchasing after payday!! I also love how in winter heels become higher and therefore fiercer but I need to stop buying shoes and purchase some clothes.....or maybe more jewellery. Peace, love & all things studded Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment