Monday 21 November 2011

So I missed out on Versace for H&M.....

GUTTED much!!!!! Seriously their website was beyond a joke just kept crashing until everything was sold out that I wanted.....and 54 pages of items on ebay beyond a joke - a £39.99 skirt that people have bidded up to £150 with still a day to go.....it makes Versace look like a joke, the price people are paying for at the end of the day something that is still H&M they could buy a Versace item for......I really wanted the gold cuffs though...I'm hoping that someone has realised this and bought me them for Christmas or that they will get returned by someone less fierce than me to Meadowhall. Although I'm not holding my breath Meadowhall should definetly have stocked the range we don't all live in London or have time to commute to Leeds or Manchester before work!! Note to H&M -next time you launch a designer collaboration please launch it in Meadowhall and maybe do a deal with eBay so no one can sell an item for like 30 days of the launch date or something - that way then true fashionistas and shopaholics will get a piece of the gorgeousness that they want...just a thought!!! Peace, love and & Versaceless Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment