Monday 21 November 2011

Selfridges - Home sweet home

Oh, Em, actual Geeeeee!!!! It's that time of year again where Selfridges have their annual 20% off weekend!!! Excited much!!! Number one because it is a pay weekend (although I will be skint as practically minimum wage doesn't stretch very far when you have to pay rent, bills etc) and number 2 it is the start of my week off!!!!!!! Tonight I will be frantically eBaying as much of my wardrobe that I can convince myself I don't need (obviously I won't be parting with any Chanel or my balenciaga clutch) but I'm gonna find things I don't die for any more and list like a crazy bitch so I can either at a long shot afford a new handbag or if not purchase a red and white Alexander McQueen scarf as I've been wanting a red one now for too long!!!!
Peace, love and selfridges discount Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment