Monday 28 November 2011

Is oxblood the new black?

TREND - Oxblood

So every year a "new" colour rocks up and tries to outshine black, last year it was camel which I don't think was that successful but this year it is oxblood. Now I have loved oxblood ever since I purchased my second vintage Chanel bag which is a gorgeous shade of oxblood, I also think a head to toe oxblood outfit would look amaze if done properly, however my bank card will probably snap if I start buying more clothes this month so I will just have to make do with oxblood shoes & bag and of course an oxblood nail or lippy -the cheapest and easiest way to be bang on trend, if you wanna be part of the oxblood girls just step into any highsteet store it is everywhere, the easiest way to give the trend a nod is to purchase a pair of oxblood leigh skinny jeans from Topshop, hundreds of girls are wearing these and they can look really nice...if I was a jeans girl I'd team a pair with the black marabou feather jumper and Allegra chelsea boots (see my must have's post) but if you have some cash to splash why not try head to toe oxblood for a truly chic ontrend look. Peace, love and oxblood Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment