Monday 21 November 2011

My shoes have broken...

....DAMN YOU TOPSHOP!!!!! My favourite wedges which I have strutted in for practically the last 3 months are ruined, one of them full on just snapped in half on the wood (well the inside looks more like polystyrene coated in a wood finish) It happened Friday at work, luckily I had some ballet pumps, I know ewww, in my locker so the rest of the day I looked short and was in mourning for my wedges which are no longer instore or available to order. The wedge in question is called LION in black in a size 5, luckily they are still available online, I'm just hoping that they are still there Friday as I'm gonna have to order them then swap my broken ones instore, I've just gotta get to Friday so I have £80 I can splash out to do this.
So please all pray that they are still available to order, or hope that someone returns a pair of size 5s to the Meadowhall store as if they do I will most certainly be all over them! If not I may have to branch out to this seasons favourite colour, oxblood but I'm usually all about the black....
Fingers crossed their is a god up there who knows just how much I love these wedges, and RIP the original pair I had, we had some amazing times Peace, love and one less pair of shoes Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment