Monday 21 November 2011

Rihanna is my girl crush...

"I saw you screaming when no-one can hear. You always feel ashamed that someone could be that important that without them, you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts, you feel hopeless like nothing can save you. Then when it's over, it's gone, you almost wish you could have all that bad stuff back so that you can have the good"
I cannot stop watching the "We Found Love" video, I love it so much Rihanna is the definition of a hot mess in this video & I love it. The words at the start are so touching and I cannot wait to download her new album as the Loud album has practically been the soundtrack to my year. She is amazing and the definition of FIERCE, I love her style, apart from the dress she wore on last nights X Factor, it kinda looked like she had borrowed it from Cher Lloyd but when she dresses in bondage style glamour she does it o so well! I am watching her for inspiration into fierce outfits and hoping next time tour tickets go on sale I will be lucky enough to get some. Peace, love & hopelessness Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment