Thursday 20 October 2011

Versace for H+M

Ok so not blogged for a while, been busy with work and not really shopped much as far too skint. But since like Feb/March time when I heard Donatella Versace was collaborating with H+M I have been excited and looking forward to the 17th November.....it is now less than a month away....excited much!!! Now I am wishing the collection touched down on a payday but unfortunatly I am gonna have to save some money out of the small portion of wages I get to at least purchase not one but 2 of the gold bracelets with circle detail...I need these, one for each arm, they are amazing!!!! H+M you have outdone yourself, I am far more excited than any of the previous collections....yes including Stella McCartney. Ordinarily I would be eBaying my life right now so I could afford the leather jacket or maybe the studded leather dress but I am eargerly waiting for eBay to remove it's ban so I can list items.....I am bored of being skint £6.85 can buy you nothing!!!! Well a Vogue and a drink but I NEED fashion, I have literally no clothes suitable for winter and would kill for my winter wardrobe to consist of, well mainly Versace for H+M as lets face it, it's the closest I will get to Versace for a while!! Anyway I need to book this date off work and raise some funds over the next few weeks so I can smack up the Versace, I'll race you to the jewellery section! Peace, love & Donatella inspired tans Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment