Sunday 12 February 2012

Goodbye Whitney, another music legend gone.

So one by one I'm finding my itunes artists passing away and it's so sad, first Michael Jackson, then Amy Winehouse, then Etta James and now Whitney. She is beyond amaze from I wanna dance with somebody, to my love is your love, to I will always love you to Million Dollar Bill, I won't forget her X Factor appearance and Dermot's face when her dress broke, tonight I will be paying tribute and watching The Bodyguard. An inspiration to all artists and an amazing voice. I'm just hoping they don't take anyone else anytime soon, long live Tina Turner, Kylie, Madonna, Christina and all the other greats, and twitter please stop fake killing off celebs as people are going one by one and I don't like it!
Peace, love & Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment