Thursday 23 February 2012

To buy or not to buy????

So for a while I have been toying with whether to purchase these shoes or not...yeah my shoe obsession has become an addiction since working on the shoe department!!! And now they have been repriced to £65 I think it's got to be done, they are the perfect black shoe to wear on a daily basis...I mean at 16 degrees today surely it is time to be ditching the ankle boots now??? Roll on payday tomorrow I am trying them on and let's be honest probably buying.
Oh and the fact that they are called London too makes me want them even more.....I need to be on the streets of a major city strutting around in these bad boys! Peace, love and studded heels Sophs xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So I bought the shoes and after a couple of days of bedding in (they cut my toes so much on day 1) they are comfy and easy to wear and a great everyday shoe. I'm sure I will do an outfit post soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete