Friday 17 February 2012

Layering up a summer dress as still freezing

Still freezing outside but still wanting to wear summer clothes, layered jewellery today with this animal print number and my fur gilet to keep warm. I am a fan of layering my fur gilet over my leather jacket instead of cracking out my winter coat these days too.
I love this dress and bought it a few days before Christmas but a little bit envious of the new tropical print version, currently i am trying not to give in and buy it again in another print but finding it hard to resist. I can't wait to wear it in summer with a bare leg, tan and sandals.

And check out the ring!!!! I've been coveting a similar, very similar YSL ring for a few years now I had to purchase this high street one as soon as I saw it!!! Thank you Accessorize

Dress £46 Topshop current season
Fur gilet £70 Topshop
Necklace £20 freedom at Topshop
Ring £12 Accessorize

Peace, love and YSL inspired jewellery
Sophs
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment