Tuesday 8 May 2012

Most wanted right now...

WANTED, dip dye, denim, leather, studs, wildfox & LITAS

Living in disco pants,dip dye, litas and carrying my gorgeous pink balenciaga clutch right now. My wish list for summer 2012 continues and months of searching for the perfect red leather jacket have finally paid off (or if this gorgeous mango number is still in stock payday and looks as fabulous in real life as online it will have) The comfyness of my spiked black litas makes me want them in practically every colour available....and I would literally kill for a new balenciaga bag but I can carry on dreaming about these items I have finally found the Wildfox wanted tee availble to buy in the UK, it states everything I want in life and i love it so very much, definetly need this at some point...also my love for baggy t shirts continues and I need one with the starbucks logo and one with Karl Lagerfelds face on....it's not a matter of want but NEED!!!! Also coverting red disco pants the amount I have worn the black ones makes me think they are definetly worth investing in red too, need to get the red jacket first though!!! Peace, love and dreaming of these beautiful items Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment