Monday 21 May 2012

Too much food, need to get my detox on

Don't think I've ever eaten as much as last week, I no I normally blog about fashion and style but this is off topic as I need to share my new pret obsession with you guys and let you into a secret, the most amazing rocky road cupcake ever!!! That's right get yourselves to. Selfridges in Birmingham you will be in for a treat, sheer amazement!! Having eaten out everyday of last week though I need to now reign it in I need to think of last week as a holiday and go back to living on bagels and soup otherwise I won't be able to fit into any of my clothes!!!! I don't think I've had as much beaut food and if anybody is eating at pitcher & piano I strongly recommend the grilled halloumi, roast pepper and mushroom baguette it was to die for!!!!
Peace, love and over indulging
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment