Monday 21 May 2012

Steal my style

I had an extremely busy week last week spent a lot of it in Birmingham then a day in london I had to fit a weeks worth of outfits in a teeny tiny suitcase, yes including shoes and my hair dryer as well as hairspray etc I didn't get much sleep and worked really hard, mah-jour eyebags were happening yet as I casually am walkin down Carnaby Street I get stopped for my street style and my look should be getting features on asos fashion finder....so here it is I am rocking an urban outfitters tye dye maxi (yeah I still can't get enough of tye dye) with a Kate Moss and Babyshambles primark men's tee which I have cut to look cropped, my balenciaga clutch (the only bag I took, wished i'd had the Chanel black flap for this look) and my favourite Topshop platforms which came in extremely handy as we did so much walking throughout the day I was grateful to be rocking my comfiest shoes!!! (seriously) unfortunately the look is I think ruined by black tights but it was super chilly and I has no choice!!!! I finished the look with my Topshop peace belt which was a gift from the lovely Daisy!!!!
Peace, love and getting papped
Sophs
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment