Sunday 30 May 2010

Feeling blue...



For those of you that know me, you will know that it hasn't been the best week for me, however here is a treat of beautiful blue things that I am currently lusting after! Now I went and saw SATC2 and enjoyed it, mainly for the fashion, as it was such a treat to see so many beautiful things especially the Brian Atwood shoes worn by Carrie, it is not the first time I have lusted after blue shoes Carrie wears, I still love the Manolos she married "Big" in during the first Movie, but these embezzeled with gold studs are to die for!!

Now we all know my love for Chanel and an interlocking C and this midnight blue Chanel bag is an absolute treat, I am also thinking I may need to invest in a blue dress, I have decided blue is the new black, especially as you can accessorize it with an excess of gold and it will look fabulous!

xoxo Sophs xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment