Monday 17 May 2010

Get ready for the sunshine!




I have officially nearly completed my summer 2010 wardrobe and these are my summer staples. The floral cotton playsuit is nice and bright and last years denim jacket will be perfect with it, set off by my Roberto Cavalli belt and lashings of gold jewellery obviously. My footwear choice is the beautiful nude wedge or the Chanel inspired clogs which I bagged in brown, although the clogs will only be worn on days where I can stand the pain of them. Shorts will be worn with tanned legs or lace leggings underneath and I will wear my nude shorts and blazer as a short suit which will look super cute with the nude top. I will wear the denim shorts casually with a breton striped tee or baggy white top and I have also bought some gorg khaki paperbag shorts from River Island which will be dressed down with Gladiators.

My handbag choice will vary from, either my newest vintage Chanel (as seen above) which was a bargain off eBay, and before anyone says otherwise, completely authenticate (I have had it authenticated on The Purse Forum - one of my favourite websites and compared it to my vintage flap) but I simply adore this bag as it is the perfect size for my daytime essentials and the burgundy colour is beautiful. I love it most of all because it is unusual and I am yet to see someone with the same one. However, I will still be carrying my classic black vintage flap (my most favourite handbag) and my framboise Balenciaga clutch which is perfect for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment